Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Couple of Days



Last Friday was the first day of school for Miss Priss. They don't have to wear uniforms on Fridays, so she got to pick out what she wore:



She was excited to be there, and just wanted me to hurry up and quit taking pictures.



They were ready for her:



She didn't care when I left - she was busy with the Play-Doh.



On Monday she had to wear her uniform:



She was upset when she had to leave school on Friday. She was very happy to be going back:



She is getting used to wearing her backpack.



In less exciting (and photogenic) news, I have started grad school - night classes. We'll see how it goes. I think my classes will be pretty easy, but time consuming (one has eleven papers due by the end of the semester).

With a certain someone gone to school everyday, I should have some time before work to get homework done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She makes thaqt uniform look great. I'm glad she likes school so you don't have to worry about her.

Sarah/gwensmom