Monday, January 22, 2007

I Have the BEST Secret Pals!

Mail goodies came my way over the past couple of days:



I will try to gather all this up - I thought I had already taken a pic of everything unwrapped. This is from knittinkninja, my SP9 secret pal. She sent me two skeins of alpaca, a skein of hand dyed sock yarn, EBONY DPNS FROM LANTERN MOON, a buggy finger puppets pattern, the Schurch Sock book, a cute card, some stickable super strong star magnet thingys, and a cute fridge magnet.

She always sends something for Miss Priss. This time it was a stuffed gray sheep that has been dubbed "Cheesy," a sheet of stickers, and some bangle bracelets.

I don't know how she did it, but I absolutely love everything she sent me. If you're reading this, Amanda, I definitely did enjoy the spoiling!

The next day, I got a package containing this:



This is my Knit Mitt Kit Swap kit. I received dpns, markers, and needles, along with a card, some Noro Silk Garden, a pattern, chocolate, some Burt's Bees hand cream, and a handknitted felted bag. Thanks, Olivia - I love it! The bag is going to be my new take-to-school knitting bag.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the SP9 package unwrapped.

Great Knit Mitt Kit!

KnittinKninja said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked your package!!! It was so fun picking things out for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you liked your mitt kit. I just realized today I left out the other set of dpns I bought for you. D'oh! I've dropped them in the mail now and should be arriving in a few days. Sorry about that -- I don't know how I managed to forget them!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Wow, so impressive a lot there. Can't wait for the unveiling. Congratz to you in having such good SP buddies.

Unknown said...

Wow, its always so great to get surprises