[This is for an SP9 contest]
Top 10 Reasons I Love Snow:
10. When there's a lot, you can make an igloo (sort of)
9. I don't have to drive in it
8. Snowball fights
7. The visuals - the way the sky looks, the snow in your headlights as it swirls across the road, the bits of white you see when there is snow in your eyelashes
6. I don't have to shovel it
4. Catching snowflakes on my tongue
3. Making snow angels
2. It's rare where I live (see #6 & #9) so I seldom get to see it and when I do, it's a real treat.
1. Because of #2, when there is snow here, everything closes - the schools, most jobs / businesses. It's a free day to play!
My daughter is three and a half and has never seen real snow.