Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Been So Long

It's been a long time since I've posted.  I am done with grad school for a couple of weeks, and I will be done teaching for the summer in two weeks, and things are going well.

On the knitting front, I have finished a pair of socks from some pink & lime yarn I got from the fiber festival in Murfreesboro a few weeks ago, and have started some socks in the Frootloops pattern from Knitty.com - but I will probably frog them as the yarn is too colorful for the stitch pattern.

I hope to update and post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi! Just saw your comment over at the Yarn Harlot. When I clicked on your name and got a blog instead of just an e-mail page, I thought I would speak up. I was inspired to come over because you suggested the name Clara for the new little baby. My older daughter (now 15) is named Clara, after her great grandmother. We liked the way it sounded, especially with a German four-syllable last name (even if it does begin with L).

Have a knitterly summer!