Sunday, December 31, 2006

Anticlimax

Well, the hubby and Miss Priss are sick and in the bed asleep. Our lone New Year's Eve company has ditched us for a game of D&D. So I am upstairs on the computer.

Happy New Year's, everyone!

*pout*

Oh, well. It could be worse - I could be sick, too!

------------Begin Knitting Content------------------

I did start calorimetry, though. I was smart and checked the knittyboard before I started it. It turns out everyone's seems to be coming out way too big, even when they get gauge. I went down two needle sizes and cast on 108 stitches instead of the recommended 120. I'm using Patons SWS - first time I've used it - and we'll see how it goes. I love how the yarn looks.

------------End Knitting Content--------------------

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Happy New Year!
Hope everyone feels better soon!
Thanks for stopping by, it's always nice to see a new 'face'.