Sunday, August 24, 2008

Loose Ends


Wrapping up some loose ends because this may be the last post for a while...

I hope not, but realistically, work and school and some outside obligations will probably prevent my posting for a while. I will if I can.

I participated in Ravelympics '08. I had to carve a little time away for myself, and this was a great excuse. I competed in the Handspun Heptathlon for Team Splurk, turning 4 oz. of merino from Smoky Mountain Spinnery into this:  



I also competed in the WIP Wrestling (for works-in-progress that you think you'll never finish) for Team Red Sox Nation. I finished Miss Priss' baby blanket (yes, I know she's five now). But she loves it.

It took a really long time, especially since it was in garter stitch. She is so excited that it is finished!


No comments: