Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tuesday Night & Knitting Books

We had a great time Tuesday night. I keep checking www.masondixonknitting.com to see if they have posted their account of the festivities, but not yet. Ann & Kay were charming, funny, and entertaining. They liked my scribble scarf (in progress)! And my Celtic keywork knitting. Or, if they didn't like it, at least they pretended they did. I will scan images of both of these soon. I hope to have the scarf done before the reception for the art student show on Saturday night, but I don't know if that will happen - I have a research paper and presentation due on Monday that I haven't started yet.

I took a second look at Loop-d-Loop after seeing it in the back of Mason Dixon Knitting (I think) and I think I do want it. I had passed on buying it earlier but have now changed my mind. I also want Unexpected Knitting, but the local bookstore didn't have it, so I got a Readers' Digest stitch dictionary and the WendyKnits book. Unexpected Knitting goes on my Amazon list.

Hopefully I will get my schoolwork done and I can turn my UFOs to FOs and post some pictures soon!

No comments: