Thursday, May 11, 2006

Doing the Happy Dance

I'm done, I'm done, I'm done!!! At least for the semester. We won't mention the incomplete that's due at the end of June.

As promised, here is a picture of the copper:



And I am trying to get 'warshrags' done for Mother's Day. This also allows me to participate in the Mason Dixon Knit Along - I love it when I can accomplish two things at once. So far I don't have very much done, but hope to get a good bit done tonight and Saturday:



I also wound the now dry denim dyed wool into balls. I think it will go lovely with the massive ball of red madder + rit wool that I dyed earlier. The picture colors aren't true - it is a navy blue and a burgundy! Now, if I can just find some wool in the house that I haven't dyed to go in between the two:



I also am trying to think of what to do with these wool singles. They were mordanted with alum & cream of tartar and the yellow is dyed with dyer's broom and the brown is black walnut:



Of course, I probably need to FINISH a project or two before I start anything new...

No comments: