Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Startitis

Well, I was waiting to post until I actually had something FINISHED. That isn't happening. I seem to have startitis.



That is the still unfinished warshrag, and two (count 'em, TWO) unfinished bibs from Mason Dixon knitting. And I don't even know anyone with a newborn. The pink one I will probably give to my sister-in-law, whose cousin is expecting. The other one I will probably keep until I need it for a shower gift.

I also wanted to make a felted knitting bag. Since I love accomplishing two things at once, I tried the mitered squares, also from Mason Dixon Knitting.



I will probably make one more like this and two more with a different solid color for the first side of the tote. The second side will be with two different solid colors and one different variegated color. The solid is two strands of Lamb's Pride worsted in Fuschia and the variegated is Lion Brand (Watercolor, I think). Then I will use one long strip to join the two sides and be a strap. This is assuming I ever complete it, of course.

In non-Knitting Content - check out what my strange child did:



It was freaky until she explained. "Look, Mommy! They're wearing glasses!"

No comments: