Monday, October 16, 2006

More SP9 Questions

I just found out I was supposed to have this on my blog:

List your favorite:

Actor - Harrison Ford, Kevin Kline, John Cleese, Kenneth Branagh, Michael Palin
Actress - ? Lukewarm here. Emma Thompson, Diane Keaton, Tina Fey, Nicole Kidman, Jamie Lee Curtis - I don't know. No one in particular.
Animal - Cat
Band - Crosby, Stills & Nash (& sometimes Young) or Grateful Dead or Pink Floyd or Concrete Blonde
Beverage - Mt. Dew or Chai
Book - I'm a bibliophile - I can't answer this. We have bookcases (plural) in every room of our house except the laundry room & one of the bathrooms.
Bubble Bath - Don't use
Candy - Dark Chocolate
Color - Purple or Green
Flower - Lavender
Food - Tiramisu
Lip Balm - Coppery tinted Burt's Bees
Lotion - Any really thick creamy stuff - usu. Bath & Body Works - for my dry "pottery hands"
Movie - Too many to pick so at random - A Fish Called Wanda
Song - Too many to pick so at random - The Highwayman by Loreena McKennitt
TV Show - Heroes, right now.
Yarn - anything soft and 100% natural. Or something I can dye.
Vacation Spot - St. Augustine

No comments: