Friday, October 13, 2006

The Organization Continues

I don't know what's wrong with me. I guess I got tired of having patterns and books scattered throughout the house. I still haven't found my latest Interweave Knits. Maybe it got left in Virginia. Oh, well. Anyhow, today I turend this:



Into this:



...and this:



...and this:



In other news, I got this on eBay for a steal (hope it's worth it):



It looks like it will spin okay:



I also got my scarf from the Funky Scarf Swap in the mail today (the photo doesn't do it justice):



I love those two colors together. Sorry for the crappy quality of the photos today, I've been busy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WoW, you have been busy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for allowing me into your world.
I like the FSS you made and the one you received.
Your organization is inspiring me. Today I found a changing table at Salv. Army which I want to use to store your and be able to work on the top. If I wait until Tues. it will be 25% off (it will be $22.50).
Re: UFOs--I am going to finish mine and work with my stash to create a "free" Christmas (having already spent the money on the yarn).
Thanks again.
Jean

Anonymous said...

I am supremely impressed with your book/mag/pattern organization. Holy moley.

Great job!

Patty
SP9 Hostess

Anonymous said...

Is that alpaca?

Beth Bachuss said...

Yes, it's alpaca. I also got in some Jacob wool, pictures to come later.