Friday, September 01, 2006

Lushious



I have started on my Lush scarf. I will need to buy another ball, at least. Probably two. I only have three and I know the Natalya Gauntlets will take close to two. Yep, better buy two more. If the store has any left.

I got all the way through the heel & the instep on sock #2 while waiting to be seen for a spider bite at the Dr. office. Four hours of waiting, being shuffled around, and filling out paperwork. I am now 2/3 of the way done with the foot. The end is in sight!

I started taking a Pilates class at school this week. I think I'm the oldest and biggest in there. It's free for students. Twice a week. Plus I've been using the recreation center equipment. I've lost between 18 - 21 lbs. depending on which scale I use.

I tell people I'm doing it to be healthy, but really I just want to knit myself a sweater without breaking the bank!

No comments: