Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sock Wars Update

The niece won, for a while. I finished the bonnet, cast on for the first bootie, and fell asleep. I tried to work on the bootie the next morning, in between getting myself and Lorelei breakfast and getting ready to go visit, but in the process I got going in the wrong direction somehow, and gave it up. I took the bonnet. Maybe I can do the booties sometime soon.

I got the first sock mostly done yesterday. I am halfway down the foot. I threw it down in disgust when I saw a mistake in the "rib of doom" pattern about 6 rows back. I will have to rip back tonight and fix it.

I am in a dilemma about the length. The size on the chart we received looks wrong. My assassin emailed me for my foot length, I may have to do the same to my victim. I am finding conflicting information on the internet.

No pictures because I'm posting during a break at school. Pictures of completed socks to come (hopefully)!

No comments: